VIDEO EDITOR (Miami, FL)
As a Video EDITOR, you will have a deep interest in, and understanding of, social-first storytelling. You will be an expert in short-form video, knowing when to enhance it with music, GFX, or graphical overlays and when to let the footage do the talking.
You will be at the heart of a great team and will take satisfaction from working in a fast-paced environment and creating top-draw content from conception to execution. As part of the team, you will be collaborative, someone who has a POV but is also comfortable taking direction and providing thoughtful creative iterations or alternatives.
You will have a deep knowledge of technical aspects of video creation including expertise in file/format conventions, best practices, file storage. You will be comfortable working with existing motion graphics packaging, too. You will also be accustomed to setting up projects yourself, keeping larger team collaboration in mind within your process.
This is a great role for an ambitious VIDEO EDITOR who is passionate about urban culture and creating video for social media platforms.
- Working with creative team to conceptualize and execute video content beginning to end
- Working across all technical aspects of video editing and delivery
- Editing high-impact social-first video to deadline
- Clean project and file management
- Applying existing motion toolkits and GFX treatments
- Captioning videos and creating SRT files
- Helping to build a brand playbook for all video content
- 3-5 years experience in creative production
- Highly proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Premiere & After Effects
- Good Knowledge/Familiarity of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Thorough understanding of social best practices
- e.g., export settings, file formats, social safe zones, etc.
- Deep familiarity with social platforms including, but not limited to TikTok, Instagram (In-Feed, Stories, Reels, TV), Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Proficiency in Google Suite (email, docs, drive, slides)
- Able to implement feedback with ease and in a timely manner
- Self-starter, able to work in a small team
- Forensic attention to detail
- Eye for innovation and identifying emerging platforms and trends in the digital space