GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Miami, FL)
Looking for someone who is an expert visual thinker, storyteller, and maker. You’re someone who has the know-how and skills to work hands-on, owning the creative process from ideation through to execution. You know how to work across all social and digital platforms, understanding the best practices and nuances of each. Additionally, you have experience producing work for different formats, too, including static images, deck design, videos and animations, GIFs, and more.
You are someone who is able to bring your own ideas to life, as well as collaborate with other creatives to determine the best visual execution of a concept. You can work independently, as well as part of a team with other creatives.
Most importantly, you MUST love social media, especially TikTok. You are someone who lives on the platform. You know the creators, spot the trends, and understand its best practices. You don’t just consume videos, you create them. You know the suite of tools on the platform and understand how to use each of them. Production experience is a plus.
- Working with creative team to maintain & develop visual aesthetics (brand colors, textures, treatments, fonts, and other elements)
- Working across all technical aspects of content production and delivery
- Clean project and file management
- Helping to build a brand playbook for all visual elements
- Ability to visualize ideas via storyboards, mocks, sketches, etc.
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Following directions & giving/taking constructive criticism from internal teams and clients
- Balancing working across multiple projects and workstreams
- 2–4 years experience – creative portfolio is mandatory
- Experience with concepting & designing work across digital and social platforms
- Highly proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Thorough understanding of social best practices e.g., export settings, file formats, social safe zones, etc.
- Deep familiarity with social platforms including, but not limited to TikTok, Instagram (In-Feed, Stories, Reels, TV), Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Proficiency in Google Suite (email, docs, drive, slides)
- Self-starter, able to work in a small team
- Forensic attention to detail
- Eye for innovation and identifying emerging platforms and trends in the digital space
- Able to implement feedback with ease and in a timely manner
- Highly adaptable, willing to try and learn through trial and error
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working across multiple projects